Check thoroughly your order upon arrival, before application. We recommend doing a “trial installation” on the floor. Defects or flaws need to be reported BEFORE installing your order.
What Makes a Defective product?
- Discoloration between panels in the same order.
- Color change between panels.
- Misalignments during panel checkup.
When the glue and the wallpaper separates, the glue stays attached to the wall but the wallpaper falls off.
What is Not considered a Defect ?
- The color is different from screen, for more details check our Color Disclaimer.
- Order Color does not match with Samples of different Material (all print different).
- Measurements were ordered wrong.
- Material is not suitable for the project.
Since we cannot control installation methods and surface conditions in which our products will be applied, we cannot guarantee results.
This is a guide to help you determine whether your wallpaper is Defective and when it’s not (or not applicable). But if you have a problem with your order no matter the cause we are here to help. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org