PRE-PASTED wallpapers are NOT RECOMMENDED on textured or damaged walls. A textured wall is any wall that is not perfectly and totally smooth and without imperfections. Decorative wall finishings with the presence of irregularities on the surface of the wall is considered texture.
BEFORE YOU START
- Unpack and check your order upon receiving it, even if you won’t install it right away.
- Check color consistency and panel match or pattern repeat throughout your order always before installing.
- Never install a wallpaper if you think there is a defect in your order. Contact us first.
- Start from left to right when possible.
- Murals: install in numerical roll sequence starting with the lowest number (1) in left to right orientation.
Video: How to Install traditional pre-pasted wallpaper
Step By Step
All our orders are produced with a Overlap to ensure the quality of our wallpapers.
The "Overlap" sign you see at the top of each one of your panels means the edges need to be superposed for 1 full inch one on top of the other. You will place the next panel 1 full inch over the previous one.
Removal of the overlap is optional and in many cases not recommended. Double cuts in the Overlap area will be performed with the material still wet using a straight knife with a fresh blade tip.